FINE ART PRINTING EXPERIENCE
powered by Canon
See your images printed in archival museum quality by Reflex Photographers.
The most advanced digital printing method yet, on archival multi-awarded paper media.
Get your images printed by internationally acclaimed photographers who understand both the technical side, but first and foremost the art part of printing and be confident to receive the best possible result.
ONE ON ONE LESSONS
One on one lessons is the most optimal way of engaging the art of photography. The lessons proceed according to the student's rate of absorbing and interest. The lessons may cover a long range of subjects, such as:
- EQUIPMENT. Master your equipment and learn the basic operation of a camera.
- COMPOSITION. Classic techniques and guidelines for compositions that attract the eye of the viewer.
- FILM PHOTOGRAPHY. Learn all about film photography and practise on shooting on film.
- DARK ROOM. Chemicals, equipment and process with workshops.
- STUDIO. How to equip and use a photography studio.
- LIGHTING / EFFECTS. Theory of light and workshops.
- CONCEPTUAL PHOTOGRAPHY. How to work around and materialize a concept for start to finish.
- EDITING SOFTWARE. Use of editing software for corrections and special effects.
- NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY. How to make images under low light.
- HISTORY. Learn by studying the history of photography and the great masters.
Reflex Photographers have teamed up with Canon to offer an exquisite printing experience to your image. We are eager to meet photographers obsessed with beautiful prints.
Rich, detailed, brilliant colour.
Anti-clogging technology is designed to eliminate white lines for consistently high quality prints. Ink ejection conditions are precisely checked with sensors, and when a blockage is detected, another nozzle automatically provides backup and compensates to provide a smooth, even flow of ink.
11-color inks, including a newly formulated blue and magenta, plus the Chroma optimiser ink, produce superior printouts on which dark blue areas are clearly defined to express your printed photography with the power of nuance. Achieve a wider colour gamut and richer details in darker shadowed areas for the finest details in nightscapes and sunsets.
PERFECT ALIGNMENT \\ NO PAPER SKEWING
The revolutionary Canon Air Feeding System prevents each page from skewing and improves the precision of ink droplet placement. A series of openings located on top of the platen vacuum-grips the paper flat during feeding. The skew correction function guarantees that all types of paper, including gloriously thick paper, can be printed without misplacement as it is held tight to the platen with a vacuum grip, even in environments with factors of temperature and humidity.
32,256,000 ink droplets per second
The high-precision control engine processes massive volumes of image data, generates the printing data, and controls optimal ink layout for spectacular color, detail and density on high-resolution prints.
Paper stock: Hahnemühle Baryta FB _ 250gsm \ fine art gloss, bright white.
A4 ( 210 x 297 mm ) _ € 7,00
A3 ( 297 x 420 mm ) _ € 13,00
A2 ( 420 x 594 mm ) _ € 25,00
Printing on flat sheets of paper only, not rolls. Handling with cotton gloves. >100yr manufacturer's warranty. For custom sizes and other paper stock, please inquire.